Gregor's Crossing / Medieval Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      Hear ye, Hear ye!

      Let it be known throughout Ealdormere that the Shire of Trinovantia Nova has been asked to participate in Gregor's Crossing, a Medieval Festival to be held the final weekend in May (that is May 28Th, 29Th, 30Th, 31st and June 1st) in Chatham Ontario. We wish to invite any and all interested to attend. There is both period and modern camping and plenty of facilities (except for showers) available on-site. Site fee for a participant is free. Merchants must pay a small fee to sell their wares. If you wish to atend as a participant please contact Lord Llywleyn ap Gwillym (Krow) at: krow1369@... if you wish to attend as a merchant or for further information please contact: gregorscrossing@... . This event is an ongoing annual event and would love the SCA's assistance. Last year I attended full time. It is a lovely event but it is lacking in some of the aspects of the period. (No armoured combat, rapier combat, or dancing).

      In Service;
      Lady Sorcha MacLeod MacLeod

      --- Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. ---