Septemptrias 30th birthday

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2008
    • David Fleuelling
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2008
        Hey everyone! I know it's a little last minute, but does anyone have any details about Lady Mary this weekend? Prices, feast list/price, tourneys, etc? I'm available to go, just don't know what's going on at all. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

        Gabriel de Merida

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2008
          The Barony of Rising Waters is pleased to
          announce the

          �21st Annual Lady Mary Memorial Tournament�

          Saturday, May 10th, 2008

          Fort Erie Native Community Centre

          796 Buffalo Rd. Fort Erie, ON.

          Site opens: 10:00 a.m., Site Closes: Midnight.

          Fees:

          $8.00 per adult (16 yrs +)

          $4.00 per child (5 - 15 yrs)

          Feast: $12.00 Adult, $4.00 Children (5 - 15yrs)

          Feast is Limited to 60 and is by reservation only. The deadline for
          reservations is May 3, 2008.

          *Non-member surcharge of $3.00 in effect. Please make cheques payable to:
          �SCA - Barony of Rising Waters�.

          Site is Handicap accessible, no pets, only assistance dogs allowed.

          No BYOB as per Ontario Law. Site is Wet.

          Please join us for a full day of epic battles and arts. Tournaments will be
          held for Heavy Weapons, Youth Combat, Archery, Thrown Weapons and Fencing.
          List table is open at 10am � 11:30 am; Inspections will start at 10am sharp.
          All tournaments will commence after procession. There will be no
          authorizations due to the prestigious nature of the event. No mundane items
          visible with armor.

          Event Staff

          Autocrats:

          Lord Dmitri Kieva (Sam Hardie)
          (905)934-3874
          49 Sherman Dr. St.Catharines, ON. L2N 5R2
          shardie@...

          Lady Selwyn
          Reservations Steward:
          Lady Jeanna ap Keane
          (905)934-3874
          49 Sherman Dr. St.Catharines, ON. L2N 5R2
          lmreserve@...

          Feastocrat:

          Wardlow (Leary Hebert)
          (905)371-2936
          Niagara Falls, Ontario

          learyhebert@...

          Merchant Liason:

          Lady Briend (Krystine Taylor-Smith)
          (905) 984-6465
          briend@...

          Merchant reservations are now closed.

          Directions:

          From Canadian Points: take QEW to Fort Erie. Exit at Bertie St. At the
          lights, turn right (Thompson Rd.) At the next light, Hwy 3 (Garrison Rd.)
          turn right. Follow to the Holiday Inn on the left hand side and turn left
          onto Buffalo Rd. The site will be on the left hand side.

          From the USA: Head over the Peace Bridge and at the top of the ramp, turn
          right. At Hwy 3 (Garrison Rd.) turn right. Follow to the Holiday Inn on the
          left side and turn left onto Buffalo Rd. The site will be on the left hand
          side.

          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.