Their Majesties Champion Tournaments

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      This was the original posting from the E-List:

      Announcing the champion tournaments for Aaron and Rustique:

      We are holding Royal tournaments for archery, thrown weapons and rapier for
      both the incoming Kings champion and the incoming Queen's champion in each
      category...

      All Aaron�s tournaments are to be at Coronation.

      All Rustique�s tournaments are to be at Spring Tune Up.

      All the champions will be introduced and invested at Crown Tournament.

      Please forward this information onto the various interested lists.
      Tournament details are to be determined by the event staff.

      We look forward to seeing the strength of Ealdormere�s finest.

      Aaron and Rustique.

      That's much more clear!

      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere