Re: [Ealdormere] Announcing Champion Tournaments for Aaron and Rustique.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
      Confused ?? Two champions of everything ?? Or will heavy and ??? whatever
      are the Kings champions be done at Coronation . Then whatever are the Queens
      champions at Spring Tune up ???????

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2008
        I read this to be that there will be a King's Champion and a Queen's
        Champion for each of the marshal activities. The champions for the rapier as
        well as archery and thrown weapons for both King and Queen will be decided
        upon at Coronation. I suspect that the heavy weapons champions for both will
        be decided upon at Spring Tune Up.

        Not that I would presume to think for their Majesties...I'm simply a herald
        and slightly accustomed to interpreting their words on occasion. I reserve
        the right to be wrong...

        Cainder

        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere