Re: [E_Rapier] Re: KWAR - Nov 7 - 9 2008

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
      dont forget your swagger

      --- On Thu, 3/20/08, Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...> wrote:

      From: Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...>
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Re: KWAR - Nov 7 - 9 2008
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 3:00 PM

      I'm SO THERE!

      Jocelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup s.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw
      <kgormanshaw@ ...> wrote:

      > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
      > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
      > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
      > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
      > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
      > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
      know
      > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
      >
      > >http://www.basterna e.org/dragonfly/ index.htm
      > >November 7-9, 2008
      > >

      >http://www.mapquest .com/maps/ 49+Watercress+ Court+Kitchener+ ON+N2E/247
      7+Royal+Dr+Fort+ Mitchell+ KY+41017- 3502/?
      > >7 hours 27 minutes,
      >

      > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
      > people (2 beds per room).

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
        I certainly haven't forgotten it ... wait that was supposed to be my inside voice wasn't it !!

        Gerrard ;-)

        From: Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...>
        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 3:00 PM

        I'm SO THERE!

        Jocelyne

        .

      • Yvonne Rogers
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2008
          LOL..How can I forget! Its all in the boots!

          See you at KWAR with the swaggar and the boots!

          Jocelyne