RE: [E_Rapier] KWAR - Nov 7 - 9 2008

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
      At 11:44 AM 3/18/2008, you wrote:
      >Did the location change? I vaguely remember it being much closer though
      >still stateside...

      Not that I'm aware of, but Robert would know best.

      Eyrny
    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
        I'm SO THERE!

        Jocelyne

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw
        <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:

        > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
        > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
        > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
        > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
        > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
        > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
        know
        > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
        >
        > >http://www.basternae.org/dragonfly/index.htm
        > >November 7-9, 2008
        > >

        >http://www.mapquest.com/maps/49+Watercress+Court+Kitchener+ON+N2E/247
        7+Royal+Dr+Fort+Mitchell+KY+41017-3502/?
        > >7 hours 27 minutes,
        >

        > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
        > people (2 beds per room).
        >
        > Eyrny

      • David Whitford
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
          dont forget your swagger

          > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
          > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
          > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
          > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
          > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
          > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
          know
          > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
          >
          > >http://www.basterna e.org/dragonfly/ index.htm
          > >November 7-9, 2008
          > >

          >http://www.mapquest .com/maps/ 49+Watercress+ Court+Kitchener+ ON+N2E/247
          7+Royal+Dr+Fort+ Mitchell+ KY+41017- 3502/?
          > >7 hours 27 minutes,
          >

          > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
          > people (2 beds per room).

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
            I certainly haven't forgotten it ... wait that was supposed to be my inside voice wasn't it !!

            Gerrard ;-)

            From: Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...>
            To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 3:00 PM

            I'm SO THERE!

            Jocelyne

            .

          • Yvonne Rogers
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 21, 2008
              LOL..How can I forget! Its all in the boots!

              See you at KWAR with the swaggar and the boots!

              Jocelyne