RE: [E_Rapier] KWAR - Nov 7 - 9 2008

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18 8:44 AM
      Did the location change? I vaguely remember it being much closer though
      still stateside...

      But I'm a bit foggy these days so maybe it was a dream.

      LOL

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18 9:47 AM
        At 11:44 AM 3/18/2008, you wrote:
        >Did the location change? I vaguely remember it being much closer though
        >still stateside...

        Not that I'm aware of, but Robert would know best.

        Eyrny
      • Yvonne Rogers
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20 1:00 PM
          I'm SO THERE!

          Jocelyne

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw
          <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:

          > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
          > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
          > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
          > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
          > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
          > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
          know
          > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
          >
          > >http://www.basternae.org/dragonfly/index.htm
          > >November 7-9, 2008
          > >

          >http://www.mapquest.com/maps/49+Watercress+Court+Kitchener+ON+N2E/247
          7+Royal+Dr+Fort+Mitchell+KY+41017-3502/?
          > >7 hours 27 minutes,
          >

          > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
          > people (2 beds per room).
          >
          > Eyrny

        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20 2:23 PM
            dont forget your swagger

            > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
            > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
            > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
            > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
            > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
            > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
            know
            > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
            >
            > >http://www.basterna e.org/dragonfly/ index.htm
            > >November 7-9, 2008
            > >

            >http://www.mapquest .com/maps/ 49+Watercress+ Court+Kitchener+ ON+N2E/247
            7+Royal+Dr+Fort+ Mitchell+ KY+41017- 3502/?
            > >7 hours 27 minutes,
            >

            > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
            > people (2 beds per room).

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20 9:04 PM
              I certainly haven't forgotten it ... wait that was supposed to be my inside voice wasn't it !!

              Gerrard ;-)

              From: Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...>
              To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 3:00 PM

              I'm SO THERE!

              Jocelyne

              .

            • Yvonne Rogers
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 21 11:45 AM
                LOL..How can I forget! Its all in the boots!

                See you at KWAR with the swaggar and the boots!

                Jocelyne