KWAR - Nov 7 - 9 2008

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
      The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
      in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
      Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
      scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
      scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
      distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I know
      it will be fun, start making plans to attend!

      >http://www.basternae.org/dragonfly/index.htm
      >November 7-9, 2008
      >
      >http://www.mapquest.com/maps/49+Watercress+Court+Kitchener+ON+N2E/2477+Royal+Dr+Fort+Mitchell+KY+41017-3502/?
      >7 hours 27 minutes,

      Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
      people (2 beds per room).

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
        Did the location change? I vaguely remember it being much closer though
        still stateside...

        But I'm a bit foggy these days so maybe it was a dream.

        LOL

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
          At 11:44 AM 3/18/2008, you wrote:
          >Did the location change? I vaguely remember it being much closer though
          >still stateside...

          Not that I'm aware of, but Robert would know best.

          Eyrny
        • Yvonne Rogers
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
            I'm SO THERE!

            Jocelyne

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Gormanshaw
            <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:

            > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
            > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
            > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
            > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
            > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
            > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
            know
            > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
            >
            > >http://www.basternae.org/dragonfly/index.htm
            > >November 7-9, 2008
            > >

            >http://www.mapquest.com/maps/49+Watercress+Court+Kitchener+ON+N2E/247
            7+Royal+Dr+Fort+Mitchell+KY+41017-3502/?
            > >7 hours 27 minutes,
            >

            > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
            > people (2 beds per room).
            >
            > Eyrny

          • David Whitford
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
              dont forget your swagger

              > The next Known World Academy of the Rapier has been set, it will be
              > in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (though across the border in
              > Kentucky). It is November 7 - 9, 2008, with main activities
              > scheduled all day Friday and Saturday, and a side-trip to a museum
              > scheduled for Sunday. It's 7.5 hours from Bryniau, so a drive-able
              > distance for all of us! The class schedule isn't set yet, but I
              know
              > it will be fun, start making plans to attend!
              >
              > >http://www.basterna e.org/dragonfly/ index.htm
              > >November 7-9, 2008
              > >

              >http://www.mapquest .com/maps/ 49+Watercress+ Court+Kitchener+ ON+N2E/247
              7+Royal+Dr+Fort+ Mitchell+ KY+41017- 3502/?
              > >7 hours 27 minutes,
              >

              > Hotel rooms are $79 per night for 1 or 2 people and $89 for 3 or 4
              > people (2 beds per room).

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 20, 2008
                I certainly haven't forgotten it ... wait that was supposed to be my inside voice wasn't it !!

                Gerrard ;-)

                From: Yvonne Rogers <tamlin_01@...>
                To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thursday, March 20, 2008, 3:00 PM

                I'm SO THERE!

                Jocelyne

                .

              • Yvonne Rogers
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 21, 2008
                  LOL..How can I forget! Its all in the boots!

                  See you at KWAR with the swaggar and the boots!

                  Jocelyne