Fwd: [krms] Pennsic tournies

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      Greetings Everyone,

      I know it's a long way off, but if you are planning to
      head to Pennsic (I unfortunately will be unable to
      attend again this year), and would like to run a
      tournament on behalf of Ealdormere CONTACT ME with
      your suggestions/bid. If you go direct, you will fall
      under the "privately sponsored" tournament.

      I believe we will also require a Commander for our
      Army at Pennsic this year. I will take requests and
      nominations to TRM on this subject.

      Gatekeeper and KRM,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007