Gulf Wars

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 7:35 AM
      Besides Roak, are there any other fencers who will be at Gulf
      Wars? Beyond curiosity, I'm planning to leave the List Minister
      binder home and don't want someone to be disappointed.

      Eyrny
    • David Whitford
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 8:07 AM
        You mean from up there right?
        Robert
        (had a free moment-couldn't resist)
        --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        wrote:

        > Besides Roak, are there any other fencers who will
        > be at Gulf
        > Wars? Beyond curiosity, I'm planning to leave the
        > List Minister
        > binder home and don't want someone to be
        > disappointed.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6 8:50 AM
          Other kingdoms fence?

          On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 11:07 AM, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:
          > You mean from up there right?

          > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Besides Roak, are there any other fencers who will
          > > be at Gulf Wars?

          --j
        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6 9:27 AM
            naaa-we dont fence, we do some fighting though and
            then enjoy a cold frosty beverage

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs