Reminder Expiry Dates for Authorization Cards

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      Greetings,

      Just a reminder to everyone to check the expiry date
      on their Authorization Cards. I was looking through
      the Roster and I noticed that there are few people
      with Expiry Dates listed which are past due. Now,
      acknowledging the fact that Rosters can some times be
      incorrect, it's the stamp on your card that matters
      and used by the Marshal when they are inspecting you.

      So, please check you card's expiry date prior to
      attending this weekend's Event. The Marshals will be
      checking your Authorization Card and the Expiry Date
      as a matter of course.

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida
      KRM Ealdormere