Lunch menu for SSXS

  • patchett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to let everyone know what the lunch menu for this weekend
      was going to be. That way you can decide if you wish to buy lunch or
      make other arrangements. :-)

      Hot pulled pork sandwiches, hard boiled egg, pickles (choice of sweet or
      dill), fruit (Likely apples, but that may change depending upon what
      they have available at the market), homemade shortbread, and a bottle of
      water.

      All for the very reasonable price of $5.00.

      Hope to see many of you there.

      Rylyn