Re: [E_Rapier] List Minister

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
      >From Gerrard: My goode' wife lady Una Sewenna ( has done some list table
      >stuff ) and lady Seoned de Cowes ( has done it somewhat often ) will be in
      >attendance and willing to assist.
      >I plan on just doing Bear pit without actually entering the competition ..
      >so I should be able to assist as well...
      >Now .... how to appease the snow Gods ??

      I'm lighting candles this weekend...hoping that they get all their angst out
      with the predicted snow for Sat and Sun. LOL

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
        Hmmm ... candles ... I was think more along the lines of say ... sacrificing some Kaluha over ice during a ritualistic ceremony. ( party !! )

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
          >From: "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
          >To: <E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] List Minister
          >Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:42:40 -0500
          >
          >Hmmm ... candles ... I was think more along the lines of say ...
          >sacrificing some Kaluha over ice during a ritualistic ceremony. ( party !!
          >)

          Hmm...that may work better...candles and some Captain Morgan...mmmm...I can
          think of some rituals for that. LoL