List Minister

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2008

      Due to work commitments the person that I was hoping would run the list
      table is not going to be able to attend SS&CS this year. I was wondering if
      someone on E-Rapier or someone they know would be willing to run the list
      table. This would involve checking authorization cards and they would need
      experience in running single and double elimination lists.

      Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I know it's not rocket
      science but it gives me a headache and I'm pretty sure things would run more
      efficiently if I wasn't in charge of the list stuff.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
        From Gerrard: My goode' wife lady Una Sewenna ( has done some list table stuff ) and lady Seoned de Cowes ( has done it somewhat often ) will be in attendance and willing to assist.
        I plan on just doing Bear pit without actually entering the competition .. so I should be able to assist as well...
        Now .... how to appease the snow Gods ??

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
          >From Gerrard: My goode' wife lady Una Sewenna ( has done some list table
          >stuff ) and lady Seoned de Cowes ( has done it somewhat often ) will be in
          >attendance and willing to assist.
          >I plan on just doing Bear pit without actually entering the competition ..
          >so I should be able to assist as well...
          >Now .... how to appease the snow Gods ??

          I'm lighting candles this weekend...hoping that they get all their angst out
          with the predicted snow for Sat and Sun. LOL

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
            Hmmm ... candles ... I was think more along the lines of say ... sacrificing some Kaluha over ice during a ritualistic ceremony. ( party !! )

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
              >From: "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
              >To: <E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] List Minister
              >Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:42:40 -0500
              >
              >Hmmm ... candles ... I was think more along the lines of say ...
              >sacrificing some Kaluha over ice during a ritualistic ceremony. ( party !!
              >)

              Hmm...that may work better...candles and some Captain Morgan...mmmm...I can
              think of some rituals for that. LoL