Re: Silken Slippers (Marshals)

  • c_bakema
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5 8:32 AM
      No, not snarky at all.
      I'd just like to mention that I have been talking with Albrecht and I
      was given the impression that coming early to help would be fine.
      his words were
      "Â…and if you are there earlier to help out that would make things
      easier on me"
      It's entirely possible that I've misunderstood and if so I apologize.
      I have no problem being early to help, or staying away so as to not
      get in the way.
      - Corri

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Bates Family <bateshotel@...> wrote:

      > I don't wish to be rude or sound snarky. However site opens at 9
      am.
      > That is when we have planned for troll will be open. We're pretty
      well
      > organized for set up. Having more people come early will just mean
      > troll has to be open early and we'll have too many people milling
      about
      > to make set up easy.
      > I realize that you want to get your authorization in, but please
      make it
      > after we're officially open just for our sanity and simplicity of
      > organization. Having seen the schedule, should Albrecht allow
      > authorizations, you should have plenty of time.
      > Thanks anyway for the offer to help. Those are always
      appreciated. Of
      > course, should you wish to extend that offer to help clean up.
      That is