Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Silken Slippers (Marshals)

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
      Greetings from THl Gerrard Carpentarius.. I have every intention of arriving early ( mind you I am coming from Sarnia and weather can be ?? ) If I am there seek me out and one other marshal and we shall make magic happen !! What authorization(s ) do you need ?
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
        I believe Chase only needs single, if there is time he's hoping on
        case too, but is fine on waiting until winter war for that.
        I understand about the weather, we are coming from St. Thomas so I'm
        pretty sure our weather patterns are fairly close. Or maybe not; I
        never was good at geography.
        We are hoping to get to the site around 8, or shortly there after to
        offer our services in setting up. (The faster things go up the better
        chance of him getting authorized.)
        Hope to see you there and have a good week in between :)

        - Corri

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
        wrote:

        > Greetings from THl Gerrard Carpentarius.. I have every intention of
        arriving early ( mind you I am coming from Sarnia and weather can
        be ?? ) If I am there seek me out and one other marshal and we shall
        make magic happen !! What authorization(s ) do you need ?
      • Bates Family
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
          I don't wish to be rude or sound snarky. However site opens at 9 am.
          That is when we have planned for troll will be open. We're pretty well
          organized for set up. Having more people come early will just mean
          troll has to be open early and we'll have too many people milling about
          to make set up easy.
          I realize that you want to get your authorization in, but please make it
          after we're officially open just for our sanity and simplicity of
          organization. Having seen the schedule, should Albrecht allow
          authorizations, you should have plenty of time.
          Thanks anyway for the offer to help. Those are always appreciated. Of
          course, should you wish to extend that offer to help clean up. That is
          where we tend to always need help. :)
          Odette

          --
          PK
        • c_bakema
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
            No, not snarky at all.
            I'd just like to mention that I have been talking with Albrecht and I
            was given the impression that coming early to help would be fine.
            his words were
            "Â…and if you are there earlier to help out that would make things
            easier on me"
            It's entirely possible that I've misunderstood and if so I apologize.
            I have no problem being early to help, or staying away so as to not
            get in the way.
            - Corri