rapier drop tester

  • Bates Family
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Could someone please point me to directions on how to make a drop tester?
      I have most of the parts already, including the guage pin and would like
      to know how to assemble and calibrate it properly.

      Thanks
      Odette
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        Greetings,

        Directions on how to make and use the drop tester are
        available as part of the Society Rapier Rules. Follow
        this link to the Society Rapier Rules and refer to
        pages 11 to 19. ;>

        http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/rapier/rapier_handbook.pdf

        In Service,

        Senor Mateo de Merida
        KRM Ealdormere

        --- Bates Family <bateshotel@...> wrote:

        > Could someone please point me to directions on how
        > to make a drop tester?
        > I have most of the parts already, including the
        > guage pin and would like
        > to know how to assemble and calibrate it properly.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Odette

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Bates Family