Re: Silken Slippers (Marshals)

  • c_bakema
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2008
      Would it be possible for anyone who will be marshaling at the event to
      email me if they think they might be able to make it a little early to
      do a quick authorization?

      - Corri

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
          I believe Chase only needs single, if there is time he's hoping on
          case too, but is fine on waiting until winter war for that.
          I understand about the weather, we are coming from St. Thomas so I'm
          pretty sure our weather patterns are fairly close. Or maybe not; I
          never was good at geography.
          We are hoping to get to the site around 8, or shortly there after to
          offer our services in setting up. (The faster things go up the better
          chance of him getting authorized.)
          Hope to see you there and have a good week in between :)

          - Corri

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
          wrote:

          > Greetings from THl Gerrard Carpentarius.. I have every intention of
          arriving early ( mind you I am coming from Sarnia and weather can
          be ?? ) If I am there seek me out and one other marshal and we shall
          make magic happen !! What authorization(s ) do you need ?
        • Bates Family
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
            I don't wish to be rude or sound snarky. However site opens at 9 am.
            That is when we have planned for troll will be open. We're pretty well
            organized for set up. Having more people come early will just mean
            troll has to be open early and we'll have too many people milling about
            to make set up easy.
            I realize that you want to get your authorization in, but please make it
            after we're officially open just for our sanity and simplicity of
            organization. Having seen the schedule, should Albrecht allow
            authorizations, you should have plenty of time.
            Thanks anyway for the offer to help. Those are always appreciated. Of
            course, should you wish to extend that offer to help clean up. That is
            where we tend to always need help. :)
            Odette

            --
            PK
          • c_bakema
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2008
              No, not snarky at all.
              I'd just like to mention that I have been talking with Albrecht and I
              was given the impression that coming early to help would be fine.
              his words were
              "…and if you are there earlier to help out that would make things
              easier on me"
              It's entirely possible that I've misunderstood and if so I apologize.
              I have no problem being early to help, or staying away so as to not
              get in the way.
              - Corri