Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Rapier Practice

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
      Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test
      --- Garry Campbell <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:

      > Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!
      >
      > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford
      > <dbw6969@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'll have to do some research on that
      > > (wonder if I can get a grant)
      > > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      > > wrote:

      > > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you
      > right
      > > > over.
      > > >
      > > > Eyrny

      > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010

        I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
        brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
        fencing would be a good idea yet.

        Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
        Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.