Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Practice

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1 9:48 AM
      Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
      Robert
      (often accused of such)
      --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      wrote:

      > At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
      > >...is that suppose to be fierce?
      >
      > It's the best I can do over email
      >
      > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
      > people
      > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1 10:14 AM
        At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
        >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
        >Robert
        >(often accused of such)

        It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right over.

        Eyrny
      • David Whitford
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1 11:02 AM
          I'll have to do some research on that
          (wonder if I can get a grant)
          wrote:

          > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
          > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
          > >Robert
          > >(often accused of such)
          >
          > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
          > over.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Garry Campbell
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1 11:22 AM
            Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

            > I'll have to do some research on that
            > (wonder if I can get a grant)
            > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
            > > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
            > > >Robert
            > > >(often accused of such)
            > >
            > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
            > > over.
            > >
            > > Eyrny

            > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

          • David Whitford
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1 1:02 PM
              Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9 11:00 AM

                I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
                brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
                fencing would be a good idea yet.

                Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
                Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.