Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Practice

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
      > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
      > people
      > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)
      >
      > Eyrny

      Yes Indeedy!

      Mateo

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • David Whitford
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
        Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
        Robert
        (often accused of such)
        --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        wrote:

        > At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
        > >...is that suppose to be fierce?
        >
        > It's the best I can do over email
        >
        > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
        > people
        > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
          At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
          >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
          >Robert
          >(often accused of such)

          It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right over.

          Eyrny
        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
            I'll have to do some research on that
            (wonder if I can get a grant)
            wrote:

            > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
            > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
            > >Robert
            > >(often accused of such)
            >
            > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
            > over.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          • Garry Campbell
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
              Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

              > I'll have to do some research on that
              > (wonder if I can get a grant)
              > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
              > > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
              > > >Robert
              > > >(often accused of such)
              > >
              > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
              > > over.
              > >
              > > Eyrny

              > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

            • David Whitford
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010

                  I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
                  brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
                  fencing would be a good idea yet.

                  Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
                  Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.