Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Practice

  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hamilton is definitely in a bit of a lull, but we certainly welcome people
      who want to come out and play with us. Because of our lull, practices are
      only every other week during the winter months, so be sure to check our web
      page to find out what day we're practicing.
      http://ealdormere.ca/bendunfirth/Main.htm

      -Nikolai

      The closest I know is Hamilton on Monday nights, and they were in a

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
        > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
        > people
        > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)
        >
        > Eyrny

        Yes Indeedy!

        Mateo

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • David Whitford
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
          Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
          Robert
          (often accused of such)
          --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
          wrote:

          > At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
          > >...is that suppose to be fierce?
          >
          > It's the best I can do over email
          >
          > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
          > people
          > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
            At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
            >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
            >Robert
            >(often accused of such)

            It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right over.

            Eyrny
          • David Whitford
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
              I'll have to do some research on that
              (wonder if I can get a grant)
              wrote:

              > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
              > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
              > >Robert
              > >(often accused of such)
              >
              > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
              > over.

              Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            • Garry Campbell
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!

                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

                > I'll have to do some research on that
                > (wonder if I can get a grant)
                > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                > > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                > > >Robert
                > > >(often accused of such)
                > >
                > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                > > over.
                > >
                > > Eyrny

                > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

              • David Whitford
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                  Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010

                    I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
                    brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
                    fencing would be a good idea yet.

                    Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
                    Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.