Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Practice

    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
      At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
      >...is that suppose to be fierce?

      It's the best I can do over email

      Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting people
      off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

      Eyrny
    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
        Hamilton is definitely in a bit of a lull, but we certainly welcome people
        who want to come out and play with us. Because of our lull, practices are
        only every other week during the winter months, so be sure to check our web
        page to find out what day we're practicing.
        http://ealdormere.ca/bendunfirth/Main.htm

        -Nikolai

        The closest I know is Hamilton on Monday nights, and they were in a

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 1 9:23 AM
          > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
          > people
          > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)
          >
          > Eyrny

          Yes Indeedy!

          Mateo

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1 9:48 AM
            Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
            Robert
            (often accused of such)
            --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
            wrote:

            > At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
            > >...is that suppose to be fierce?
            >
            > It's the best I can do over email
            >
            > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
            > people
            > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1 10:14 AM
              At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
              >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
              >Robert
              >(often accused of such)

              It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right over.

              Eyrny
            • David Whitford
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1 11:02 AM
                I'll have to do some research on that
                (wonder if I can get a grant)
                wrote:

                > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                > >Robert
                > >(often accused of such)
                >
                > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                > over.

                Looking for last minute shopping deals?
              • Garry Campbell
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 1 11:22 AM
                  Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!

                  --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

                  > I'll have to do some research on that
                  > (wonder if I can get a grant)
                  > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                  > > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                  > > >Robert
                  > > >(often accused of such)
                  > >
                  > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                  > > over.
                  > >
                  > > Eyrny

                  > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

                • David Whitford
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 1 1:02 PM
                    Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 9 11:00 AM

                      I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
                      brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
                      fencing would be a good idea yet.

                      Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
                      Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.