Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Practice

  • Leslie Falzone
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
      I would love to but I am rusty as well, anyone else?

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
        At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
        >...is that suppose to be fierce?

        It's the best I can do over email

        Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting people
        off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

        Eyrny
      • Nicholas J. Corkigian
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
          Hamilton is definitely in a bit of a lull, but we certainly welcome people
          who want to come out and play with us. Because of our lull, practices are
          only every other week during the winter months, so be sure to check our web
          page to find out what day we're practicing.
          http://ealdormere.ca/bendunfirth/Main.htm

          -Nikolai

          The closest I know is Hamilton on Monday nights, and they were in a

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
            > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
            > people
            > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)
            >
            > Eyrny

            Yes Indeedy!

            Mateo

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • David Whitford
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
              Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
              Robert
              (often accused of such)
              --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
              wrote:

              > At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
              > >...is that suppose to be fierce?
              >
              > It's the best I can do over email
              >
              > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
              > people
              > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                >Robert
                >(often accused of such)

                It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right over.

                Eyrny
              • David Whitford
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                  I'll have to do some research on that
                  (wonder if I can get a grant)
                  wrote:

                  > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                  > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                  > >Robert
                  > >(often accused of such)
                  >
                  > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                  > over.

                  Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                • Garry Campbell
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                    Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!

                    --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

                    > I'll have to do some research on that
                    > (wonder if I can get a grant)
                    > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    > > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                    > > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                    > > >Robert
                    > > >(often accused of such)
                    > >
                    > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                    > > over.
                    > >
                    > > Eyrny

                    > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

                  • David Whitford
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                      Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010

                        I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
                        brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
                        fencing would be a good idea yet.

                        Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
                        Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.