RE: [E_Rapier] Rapier Practice

    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
      At 05:46 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
      >I am thinking of crossing the border (Lewiston, or Niagara Falls)
      >occasionally if there is a rapier practice within a reasonable
      >distance. Reasonable distance changes depending on if practice is on
      >the weekend or a week night.
      >Could anyone enlighten me as to what practices (and when) might be
      >on your side of the border?
      >Thanks
      >Irene
      >In AEthelmearc but willing to travel to visit practices occasionally

      The closest I know is Hamilton on Monday nights, and they were in a
      bit of a lull.

      Eyrny
    • Leslie Falzone
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
        I would love to but I am rusty as well, anyone else?

        aibhilin
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
          At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
          >...is that suppose to be fierce?

          It's the best I can do over email

          Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting people
          off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

          Eyrny
        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 31, 2008
            Hamilton is definitely in a bit of a lull, but we certainly welcome people
            who want to come out and play with us. Because of our lull, practices are
            only every other week during the winter months, so be sure to check our web
            page to find out what day we're practicing.
            http://ealdormere.ca/bendunfirth/Main.htm

            -Nikolai

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
              > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
              > people
              > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)
              >
              > Eyrny

              Yes Indeedy!

              Mateo

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • David Whitford
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                Robert
                (often accused of such)
                --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                wrote:

                > At 05:58 PM 1/31/2008, you wrote:
                > >...is that suppose to be fierce?
                >
                > It's the best I can do over email
                >
                > Besides, I've been told I do a better job of putting
                > people
                > off-kilter by grinning at them :o)

                Be a better friend, newshound, and
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                  At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                  >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                  >Robert
                  >(often accused of such)

                  It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right over.

                  Eyrny
                • David Whitford
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                    I'll have to do some research on that
                    (wonder if I can get a grant)
                    wrote:

                    > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                    > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                    > >Robert
                    > >(often accused of such)
                    >
                    > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                    > over.

                    Looking for last minute shopping deals?
                  • Garry Campbell
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                      Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!

                      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

                      > I'll have to do some research on that
                      > (wonder if I can get a grant)
                      > --- Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > > At 12:48 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
                      > > >Really? hmm what if one is already off-kilter?
                      > > >Robert
                      > > >(often accused of such)
                      > >
                      > > It either brings you up-right, or knocks you right
                      > > over.
                      > >
                      > > Eyrny

                      > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

                    • David Whitford
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 1, 2008
                        Oh good! Help on premise #1 to test

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 9, 2010

                          I will be attending the Der Welfengau meeting this evening but I will not be
                          brining my fencing gear. I'm getting over a tummy bug and I don't think
                          fencing would be a good idea yet.

                          Fencing will start up the following week. We are in room 315 of the
                          Mackinnon building on the University of Guelph campus from 7:30 until 9:30.