RE: [E_Rapier] Silk Slippers and Crossed Swords (Long)

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
      I expect that I will be there as well.. possibly looking for a fight or two, though very unlikely to actually be entering anytihng.

      This lack of actually entering anything will however mean that I should have plenty of time to help out with any marshalling duties that might be required.

      Not to mention that I am very much looking forward to seeing so many people I have not seen in a very very long time.

      R.

      PS Thrilled to hear you're on the mend Cainder!

      Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...> wrote:
      Excellent! I'll try to arrange a Comfy Chair for you.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
        Well, there is a continuous bearpit so you can probably get in a few bouts.
        Thank you for the offer of help, it's greatly appreciated.

        From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com