RE: [E_Rapier] Silk Slippers and Crossed Swords (Long)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
      Excellent! I'll try to arrange a Comfy Chair for you.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
        No need for the chair...it's more comfortable to stand. But thanks for the
        thought.

        Cainder
        who may be able to put on armor before SS&CC but won't be up to fighting
        speed

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...

      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
          I expect that I will be there as well.. possibly looking for a fight or two, though very unlikely to actually be entering anytihng.

          This lack of actually entering anything will however mean that I should have plenty of time to help out with any marshalling duties that might be required.

          Not to mention that I am very much looking forward to seeing so many people I have not seen in a very very long time.

          R.

          PS Thrilled to hear you're on the mend Cainder!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2008
            Well, there is a continuous bearpit so you can probably get in a few bouts.
            Thank you for the offer of help, it's greatly appreciated.

            From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com