RE: [E_Rapier] SSXS Fencing Moot Time ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      The moot will be occurring after the pot luck feast. Fencing ends
      (absolutely has to end) between 4:30 and 5 pm, especially to allow time to
      clean up followed by court, if there is one, and then feast. Basically when
      the dancing starts downstairs we'll have the moot.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
        What THL Albrecht said.

        :>
        Mateo