SSXS Fencing Moot Time ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      From Gerrard: What time is the fencing moot at SSXS ?

      I would like to investigate some of the issues while I am fencing .. during bear pit. Thanks !

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
        The moot will be occurring after the pot luck feast. Fencing ends
        (absolutely has to end) between 4:30 and 5 pm, especially to allow time to
        clean up followed by court, if there is one, and then feast. Basically when
        the dancing starts downstairs we'll have the moot.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
          What THL Albrecht said.

          :>
          Mateo