Re: [E_Rapier] Wassail Tournament

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2007
      Cristabell and I would love to be there if we could, but winter has started
      and it is a long trip. So instead we will be ripping up flooring and base
      boards in the house just bought.

      ~Wilhelm

      On 12/11/07, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:

      > Please email me if you intend to fence on Saturday, we're trying to
      > organize the giving out of questions. (Late decision makers will
      > still be allowed.)

    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 12, 2007
        DO you have pictures to share of your new house?

        Jocelyne

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Weaver" <ross.weaver@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 12, 2007
          At 05:36 PM 12/12/2007, you wrote:
          > > On 12/11/07, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Please email me if you intend to fence on Saturday, we're
          >trying to
          > > > organize the giving out of questions. (Late decision makers will
          > > > still be allowed.)

          So I've heard from a few people that they will NOT be attending, and
          we will miss them. But is anyone planning TO attend?

          Eyrny
        • Brian & Danute Dorion
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2007
            I will be there.