Wassail Tournament

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2007
      Please email me if you intend to fence on Saturday, we're trying to
      organize the giving out of questions. (Late decision makers will
      still be allowed.)

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2007
        We wanted to be there...but we have family stuff we can't get out of.

        T'is the season...*pout*

        Merry Chirstmas everyone!

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        >From: Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
        >To: "E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com" <E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [E_Rapier] Wassail Tournament
        >Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:44:07 -0500
        >
        >Please email me if you intend to fence on Saturday, we're trying to
        >organize the giving out of questions. (Late decision makers will
        >still be allowed.)
        >
        >Eyrny

      • Ross Weaver
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2007
          Cristabell and I would love to be there if we could, but winter has started
          and it is a long trip. So instead we will be ripping up flooring and base
          boards in the house just bought.

          ~Wilhelm

          On 12/11/07, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:

          > Please email me if you intend to fence on Saturday, we're trying to
          > organize the giving out of questions. (Late decision makers will
          > still be allowed.)

        • Yvonne Rogers
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2007
            DO you have pictures to share of your new house?

            Jocelyne

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Weaver" <ross.weaver@...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 12, 2007
              At 05:36 PM 12/12/2007, you wrote:
              > > On 12/11/07, Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Please email me if you intend to fence on Saturday, we're
              >trying to
              > > > organize the giving out of questions. (Late decision makers will
              > > > still be allowed.)

              So I've heard from a few people that they will NOT be attending, and
              we will miss them. But is anyone planning TO attend?

              Eyrny
            • Brian & Danute Dorion
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 12, 2007
                I will be there.