RE: [E_Rapier] Rapier at Wassail

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2007
      At 11:03 PM 12/10/2007, you wrote:
      >Dang nab it! My family Christmas party is that day!

      Go to the party in the late afternoon?

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

        Wassail! Is rapidly approaching:

        http://wassail.50webs.com/index.html

        There will be a fencing tourney at the event. It will be a round robin dance
        card format. Each fencer will be provided with a sheet where they can record
        the names of their opponents, any special conditions for their bouts and
        whether they won or lost.

        Special conditions can be anything the opponents agree upon as long as the
        conditions don't break the rules for rapier combat in Ealdormere. Special
        conditions could include things like: draw cuts only, Scholar's Privilege
        (not cuts or thrusts to the face), invulnerable limbs or other body parts,
        the Fechtschule rule (only blows to the head are counted) etc. Be original
        and have fun!

        Rapier inspections will begin at 12:30 pm and the tourney will start at 1
        pm. I look forward to seeing you on the 29th.

        Albrecht
      • Mark Patchett
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 17, 2008
          Hi Albrecht,

          Could you drop me an email with your phone number, or give me a call at
          home tonight?

          Thanks,
          -Edward
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2013

            With the moot at 3:30 we will start fencing early!

            9 am site opens
            10 am fencing list bear pit
            12 or 12:30 break for authorizations
            1 pm Toys for Tots Tourney - bring a toy to enter, double elim, bring an extra toy for 1 extra life
            More depending on time and interest
            3 pm list closes

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 28, 2013
              Come get your seasonal rapier in at Wassail! Fight one, Fight all!
              Be Thankful and Joyful!