RE: [E_Rapier] Rapier at Wassail

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2007
      Dang nab it! My family Christmas party is that day!

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2007
        At 11:03 PM 12/10/2007, you wrote:
        >Dang nab it! My family Christmas party is that day!

        Go to the party in the late afternoon?

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008

          Wassail! Is rapidly approaching:

          http://wassail.50webs.com/index.html

          There will be a fencing tourney at the event. It will be a round robin dance
          card format. Each fencer will be provided with a sheet where they can record
          the names of their opponents, any special conditions for their bouts and
          whether they won or lost.

          Special conditions can be anything the opponents agree upon as long as the
          conditions don't break the rules for rapier combat in Ealdormere. Special
          conditions could include things like: draw cuts only, Scholar's Privilege
          (not cuts or thrusts to the face), invulnerable limbs or other body parts,
          the Fechtschule rule (only blows to the head are counted) etc. Be original
          and have fun!

          Rapier inspections will begin at 12:30 pm and the tourney will start at 1
          pm. I look forward to seeing you on the 29th.

          Albrecht
        • Mark Patchett
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 17, 2008
            Hi Albrecht,

            Could you drop me an email with your phone number, or give me a call at
            home tonight?

            Thanks,
            -Edward
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2013

              With the moot at 3:30 we will start fencing early!

              9 am site opens
              10 am fencing list bear pit
              12 or 12:30 break for authorizations
              1 pm Toys for Tots Tourney - bring a toy to enter, double elim, bring an extra toy for 1 extra life
              More depending on time and interest
              3 pm list closes

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 28, 2013
                Come get your seasonal rapier in at Wassail! Fight one, Fight all!
                Be Thankful and Joyful!