This is just your friendly neighbourhood Wassail gatekeeper reminding
you that Wassail is a mere 16 days away, and that feast is included in
your site fee!
If you're going to join us, please email me at wassail.gate@...;
it's easy.. all you have to do, right now, is click on that link. In
your email, please tell me:
- your name
- the number of people you're speaking for
- whether anyone in the party is a vegetarian
- whether anyone in the party has food allergies
To tempt you, here's a reminder of THL Vlad's planned menu:
- Bread, butter, homemade cheese, pickles, and olives
- Norwegian potato and pork sausage plus one other kind of sausage,
various kinds of mustards for dipping.
- Chicken and Slider soup (basically chicken noodle)
- Vegetarian Lentils
- Vegetable dish
- Beef and something pie (maybe leeks, maybe apples)
- Baked apples for dessert
Additional Vegetarian dishes will be available, but ONLY if you tell
us we need to cook them!
We look forward to seeing you for the many fun activities we've got
planned (see http://www.treheima.ca/bryniau/wassail/wassail.html for
If someone who is on the other Baronial lists could forward this, I
would be endlessly grateful.
Lady Katharine Townsend
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]