Wassail Gate

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Greetings

      This is just your friendly neighbourhood Wassail gatekeeper reminding
      you that Wassail is a mere 16 days away, and that feast is included in
      your site fee!

      If you're going to join us, please email me at wassail.gate@...;
      it's easy.. all you have to do, right now, is click on that link. In
      your email, please tell me:

      - your name
      - the number of people you're speaking for
      - whether anyone in the party is a vegetarian
      - whether anyone in the party has food allergies

      To tempt you, here's a reminder of THL Vlad's planned menu:

      - Bread, butter, homemade cheese, pickles, and olives
      - Norwegian potato and pork sausage plus one other kind of sausage,
      various kinds of mustards for dipping.
      - Chicken and Slider soup (basically chicken noodle)
      - Vegetarian Lentils
      - Vegetable dish
      - Beef and something pie (maybe leeks, maybe apples)
      - Baked apples for dessert

      Additional Vegetarian dishes will be available, but ONLY if you tell
      us we need to cook them!

      We look forward to seeing you for the many fun activities we've got
      planned (see http://www.treheima.ca/bryniau/wassail/wassail.html for
      details).

      If someone who is on the other Baronial lists could forward this, I
      would be endlessly grateful.

      In Service,

      Lady Katharine Townsend

      .