Those attending Wassail / Dec 15

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      From THL Gerrard Carpentarius: Myself and my good wife shall be in attendance: I have also Bcc'd this missive to others that might attend.

      http://www.treheima.ca/bryniau/wassail/wassail.html

      In order to ensure a bountiful harvest, we request that those who intend to attend notify the Gatekeeper, Lady Katharine Townsend, at wassail.gate@.... This is especially important for those who wish to avail themselves of the vegetarian option.

      Site opens at 10am and closes at 10pm

      wassail.gate@...