Annual Brunch

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      We are here by inviting you to our annual Holiday Brunch

      It is not in December this year and if this works for people we will
      leave it this way.

      The Date: Sunday January 13, 2008
      The place 64 Carrick Ave, Hamilton Ontario 905-543-8199
      Time from 11 am

      Please come and enjoy your getting together with your friends and
      leave lots of room for food.

      From all Toronto, Kitchener, Guelph, Woodstock, London and other
      points further west.

      Take your best route to the 403 towards Hamilton, Take the Main
      Street East Exit, Travel about 10 minutes on this road, you will pass
      Sherman street with a shopper Drug mart on the corner, Carrick is
      about 5 blocks past that on the left hand side, across the street
      from the church with Embattlements. Turn right onto Carrick, we are
      1 ½ blocks down with a green front porch.

      From Niagara Region

      Take the QEW towards Hamilton. Right after the Centennial Parkway
      exit is the exit for Burlington Street. Take that exit. Travel on
      Burlington street to Gage turn left unto Gage, take Gage for about 5
      minutes to King Street Turn right unto King (the only way you can
      turn, Tim Horton's on the corner) about 7 blocks down on your left is
      Carrick. Turn left onto Carrick, we are 1 ½ blocks down with a green
      front porch.