Florentine Masquerade Rules

  • Adam Love
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      I just wanted to let everyone know that the posted tournament rules on
      the website are not 100% final. We are still tweaking them a bit. This
      tournament is an interesting experiment! So use them as a guideline only.

      Thank you,

      Dante
      --
    • Kathryn Halliday
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
        I would like Eriny (sorry for the spelling) to contact me off list please.
        ~ Kathryn Halliday
      • Robyn
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
          Greetings

          I need Eyrny's snail mail address. I can't find my Tidings.....go figure!

          Thank you in advance
          Robyn
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
            At 10:39 PM 11/12/2007, you wrote:
            >Greetings
            >
            >I need Eyrny's snail mail address. I can't find my Tidings.....go figure!

            49 Watercress Court
            Kitchener, ON
            N2E 3S7