Update: Florentine Masquerade Site

  • Adam Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      The Florentine Masquerade site has been updated with information on the
      dances & masquerade, tournament rules and contacts. Please check it
      out! We are very excited about this event and we really hope you will
      attend. The hall is large, the food is good and there will be
      tournaments and dancing all day and evening! Don't forget to bring a mask!

      http://www.misfit-robots.com/masquerade/

      Hope to see you there -- this Saturday Nov 3rd.

      Regards,
      Dante de Valencia
      Co-event Steward