RE: [E_Rapier] Silk Slippers & Crossed Swords

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2007
      Also, if anybody wants to help out with the event could they please contact
      me? I'm looking for people to track the lists, especially the bearpit and
      for people to marshal the various lists during the day. If you can help out
      please let me know and I can schedule you in.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
        I'm willing to help out as you need a body.

        Mateo

        --- Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
          From Gerrard: I may have two lovely " tag along's " They helped with the list last year and one twice.
          Haven't had time to ask them.............

          Subject: RE: [E_Rapier] Silk Slippers & Crossed Swords

          .