SSXS

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2007
      Silk Slilppers and Crossed Swords is on the calendar for February 16th,
      2008. Many thanks for your patience. From what I can tell, the
      secretary at the church has been quite ill and that is why it took so
      long for getting the date booked.
      Odette
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
        Yes its that time of year again: Time for me to pick my vacations and EDO's ( Earned Days Off )

        So by any chance does any one know when SSXS will be?

        Thanks !

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
          Right now there is not going to be a SSXS per se, but there is the
          possibility of a rapier event at around the same time. I will get in touch
          with the DW seneschal and see what I can find out. I know Baron Hoskuld has
          offered to run things, if things happen, so I get a chance to play.
          Hopefully something definite can be announced soonish.