RE: [E_Rapier] Silk Slippers and Crossed Swords..

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
      Awesome! I'll be running rapier again this year with basically the same
      format as the last couple of years. One of the day's slots will be taken up
      by a Royal Tourney, I'm just waiting to hear on the format.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
        Responded to off list (please stop reading my mind!). :-)

        You might wish to speak with Their Majesties about that.

        The impression I got from speaking to them about this was something far
        more involved than a single slot.

        But I could be wrong.

        Rylyn

        Eve Harris & David Stamper wrote:
        > Awesome! I'll be running rapier again this year with basically the same
        > format as the last couple of years. One of the day's slots will be taken
        up
        > by a Royal Tourney, I'm just waiting to hear on the format.

      • patchett
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007