Silk Slippers and Crossed Swords..

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
      February 16th
      Norfolk St. United Church
      Guelph

      Website is currently in progress, but should be up and running soon.

      I'm just waiting for it to be put on the calendar, so right now I guess
      this is the unofficial word, but it is the date we were able to book the
      hall for.
      Odette
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
        Awesome! I'll be running rapier again this year with basically the same
        format as the last couple of years. One of the day's slots will be taken up
        by a Royal Tourney, I'm just waiting to hear on the format.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007
          Responded to off list (please stop reading my mind!). :-)

          You might wish to speak with Their Majesties about that.

          The impression I got from speaking to them about this was something far
          more involved than a single slot.

          But I could be wrong.

          Rylyn

          Eve Harris & David Stamper wrote:
          > Awesome! I'll be running rapier again this year with basically the same
          > format as the last couple of years. One of the day's slots will be taken
          up
          > by a Royal Tourney, I'm just waiting to hear on the format.

        • patchett
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2007