Report Season Once Again

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2007
      Greetings unto the Lists,

      THL Gerrard is correct, it is once again Report Time
      for all Rapier Marshals, Constables, MiT's, and CiT's!
      The actual due dates for your reports are as follows,
      though it is good to see a few people getting theirs
      in early:

      November 1, 2007:
      Rapier Marshals or Constables of the Field
      MiT's, and CiT's
      Shire Marshals
      Canton Marshals
      -- All these reports are to your Baronial Marshal, or
      if you do not have one, the report goes to the KRM
      (me). MiT's and CiT's are to report to me AND their
      Shire/Canton Marshal.

      November 15, 2007:
      Baronial Marshals or Constables
      -- Reports sent to the KRM

      November 30, 2007:
      Kingdom Rapier Marshal
      -- Report sent to the Kingdom Earl Marshal and the
      Society Rapier Marshal

      I will upload again to the Rapier Marshal's Yahoo
      Group the report forms if they are not already there.
      I don't require the use of the form itself... just the
      details listed on the form in addition to your SCA
      Membership Number and Expiry Date.

      "HAS MY REPORT BEEN RECEIVED?"
      To answer this question this time around, I'm going to
      copy a precedent the Society Rapier Marshal uses with
      all the Kingdom Rapier Marshals. For each report
      receives, he sends back an email with three words:
      "Got it. Thanks."

      I plan to do this going forward, so if you don't
      receive your "Got it. Thanks." email, I don't have
      your report and you MUST contact me via email or phone
      to submit your report by the due date.

      If you have extenuating circumstances that prevent you
      from reporting on time, let me know and I will
      accommodate. I'm easy-going if I know you've got the
      right intentions and will follow through on them when
      things settle in your life.

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      Kingdom Rapier Marshal for Ealdormere