Re: [E_Rapier] SSXS

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2007
      It's going to be a few more days before I can actually announce the date
      for Silk Slippers.. Turns out the booking people haven't been in the
      office and won't be until later this week.
      Sorry about that..
      Odette

      You must be the change you want to see in the world.
      -Mahatma Gandhi

      www.odettesobsessions.blogspot.com

      thltoymaker wrote:

      > From Gerrard: Thank You ! Please forgive my eagerness......... ;-)

    • Nina
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2007
        Silk Slilppers and Crossed Swords is on the calendar for February 16th,
        2008. Many thanks for your patience. From what I can tell, the
        secretary at the church has been quite ill and that is why it took so
        long for getting the date booked.
        Odette
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
          Yes its that time of year again: Time for me to pick my vacations and EDO's ( Earned Days Off )

          So by any chance does any one know when SSXS will be?

          Thanks !

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
            Right now there is not going to be a SSXS per se, but there is the
            possibility of a rapier event at around the same time. I will get in touch
            with the DW seneschal and see what I can find out. I know Baron Hoskuld has
            offered to run things, if things happen, so I get a chance to play.
            Hopefully something definite can be announced soonish.