Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
      That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
      I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and have fun !
      Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
      Gerrard

      I will be there and I am a marshal also

      aibhilin

      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

      Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
      take our gear so we can play at rapier.

      ~Wilhelm

      .

    • Griffin de Stokeport
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
        I'm not going that weekend as that's my birthday and the family would
        beat me senseless if I were not around on that day...

        Silly family!

        Griffin the Older

        thltoymaker wrote:

        > That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
        > I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and
        > have fun !
        > Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
        > Gerrard

        > I will be there and I am a marshal also
        >
        > aibhilin

        > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament
        >
        > Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
        > take our gear so we can play at rapier.
        >
        > ~Wilhelm
        >
        > .

      • Leslie Falzone
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2007
          I think goofing off and having fun sounds great!!! I really just want to fence.

          aibhilin