Re: [E_Rapier] AEthelmearc Rapier Academy

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
      On 10/9/07, Wendy Colbert <rapierlady@...> wrote:
      > A variety of classes will be offered, ranging from topics in Historical Combat, Leadership
      > and Melee tactics, Tournament Fighting, Arts & Sciences in the world of Rapier, and to
      > round out the day a grand melee in the Armory's 34,000 sq. ft arena!

      For anyone who is interested, I'll be one of the instructors, giving a
      class on Pallas Armata.

      --Giovanni
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
        I must have missed the original posting. When and where exactly will this be taking place?

        Thanks!
        Rusalka

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
          www.thescorre.org/calendar/events/rapier_academy.htm

          I believe it is the same weekend as Kingdom A&S

          --j