Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
      Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
      take our gear so we can play at rapier.

      ~Wilhelm

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
        That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
        I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and have fun !
        Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
        Gerrard

        I will be there and I am a marshal also

        aibhilin

        Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

        Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
        take our gear so we can play at rapier.

        ~Wilhelm

        .

      • Griffin de Stokeport
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
          I'm not going that weekend as that's my birthday and the family would
          beat me senseless if I were not around on that day...

          Silly family!

          Griffin the Older

          thltoymaker wrote:

          > That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
          > I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and
          > have fun !
          > Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
          > Gerrard

          > I will be there and I am a marshal also
          >
          > aibhilin

          > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament
          >
          > Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
          > take our gear so we can play at rapier.
          >
          > ~Wilhelm
          >
          > .

        • Leslie Falzone
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2007
            I think goofing off and having fun sounds great!!! I really just want to fence.

            aibhilin