Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

  • Leslie Falzone
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
      I will be there and I am a marshall also

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
        Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
        take our gear so we can play at rapier.

        ~Wilhelm

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
          That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
          I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and have fun !
          Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
          Gerrard

          I will be there and I am a marshal also

          aibhilin

          Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

          Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
          take our gear so we can play at rapier.

          ~Wilhelm

          .

        • Griffin de Stokeport
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
            I'm not going that weekend as that's my birthday and the family would
            beat me senseless if I were not around on that day...

            Silly family!

            Griffin the Older

            thltoymaker wrote:

            > That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
            > I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and
            > have fun !
            > Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
            > Gerrard

            > I will be there and I am a marshal also
            >
            > aibhilin

            > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament
            >
            > Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
            > take our gear so we can play at rapier.
            >
            > ~Wilhelm
            >
            > .

          • Leslie Falzone
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2007
              I think goofing off and having fun sounds great!!! I really just want to fence.

              aibhilin