Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

  • Aaron Gormanshaw
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
      I'll be going, but it is my intention to watch the Crown Tournament for the day.

      Hoskuld

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2007
        I will be there and I am a marshall also

        aibhilin
        I am attending : I am a marshal: Anyone else going ???

      • Ross Weaver
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
          Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
          take our gear so we can play at rapier.

          ~Wilhelm

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
            That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
            I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and have fun !
            Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
            Gerrard

            I will be there and I am a marshal also

            aibhilin

            Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament

            Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
            take our gear so we can play at rapier.

            ~Wilhelm

            .

          • Griffin de Stokeport
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2007
              I'm not going that weekend as that's my birthday and the family would
              beat me senseless if I were not around on that day...

              Silly family!

              Griffin the Older

              thltoymaker wrote:

              > That would be excellent. The more the merrier !
              > I don't really have a specific format in mind. Mostly goof off and
              > have fun !
              > Their Majesties might have a format in mind ??
              > Gerrard

              > I will be there and I am a marshal also
              >
              > aibhilin

              > Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing At Crown Tournament
              >
              > Cristabell and I have been planning on attending. If people want we can
              > take our gear so we can play at rapier.
              >
              > ~Wilhelm
              >
              > .

            • Leslie Falzone
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 12, 2007
                I think goofing off and having fun sounds great!!! I really just want to fence.

                aibhilin